Washable Round Bubbly Soft Rug
Fill the room with soft cotton pompoms! The Bubbly round rugs collection is available in 3 colors (light blue, light gray and light pink) and are made of natural cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 5 kg capacity). Their tiny size is perfect for nurseries, girls' or boys' rooms thanks to the delicate and elegant combination of pastel colors, finished with beautiful pompoms in the same range of colors. Handmade, this cushion is safe since natural dyes are used and it is light since it is made exclusively of cotton.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere
- Dimensions: 4,40 lb, 1.25cm Thick, 4foot Round
- Made of Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Lorena Canal products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly.
- Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
- Delivery Surcharge: $25.00
- Manufactured in India.