Sierra Weave Wool Rug, Chalk
This beautiful braided rug is the perfect compliment to any nursery. The soft knit-like weave invites bare knees and fun loving feet with the superior feel of cozy wool. Every piece embraces Fair Trade practices, is crafted from sustainable natural fibers, and all purchases benefit local schools in the weavers’ villages.
- Dimensions: 4'7" x 6'7" or 5'7" x 7'10"
- Made of 60% wool, 30% viscose, & 10% cotton.
- Minimal shedding, unlike most other wool rugs that tend to shed a lot.
- Delivery Surcharge: $40.00
- Manufactured in India.
- No flame retardant chemicals or AZO dyes are used.
- Please Note: The cotton (used for the warp and backing of the rug) is sprayed with pesticides when it is grown. It goes through a chemical-free cleaning before being spun, and all rugs are washed (without chemicals) before leaving India.