Sola the Goat
Sola the Goat is an adorable teething toy made of 100% pure natural rubber. Certified free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, & nitrosamines, with food-grade paints.
Meet your baby's new friend – Sola the Goat, 100% pure natural rubber teething toy. The teething toy starts as pure natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber. Certified BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, painted with food-grade paints, the toy is completely non-toxic. Our teething toy Sola the Goat is earth friendly, it is produced sustainably and is entirely biodegradable.
- Made of 100% pure natural rubber.
- Textured ears & legs sooth & massage sore gums during teething.
- Promotes sensory development.
- Different textures for tactile exploration.
- Perfectly sized for little hands.
- Soft enough for baby’s mouth.
- Develops hand-eye coordination & gross motor skills.
- Develops a sense of cause & effect, & spatial awareness.
- Introduces social development through interactive play.
- Produced sustainably & biodegradable.
- Fully sealed so no mold can develop inside.
- The teething toy starts as pure, natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber.
- Certified nontoxic: free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, nitrosamine.
- Uses food-grade paints.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.
We found other products you might like!
Get Educated - Relevant Articles