Stokke® Flexi Bath®, White and Grey
The Stokke® Flexi Bath® is a foldable baby bath suitable from birth to four years.
The space saving design makes it easy to store and convenient to use at home or when traveling, encouraging more shared bath time moments. The optional Stokke® Flexi Bath® Newborn Support provides additional comfort for newborn babies. Because Stokke is always striving to improve their products, this tub ofers a heat sensitive drain plug. The plug works by turning colors, when the water gets warm giving parents a visual cue, letting them know that the water temperature is getting needs to be checked. Please note that the plug is not a thermometer. Always double-check the water temperature with your hand to ensure that it is the right temperature for your baby's comfort and safety. If you are in any doubt, use a reliable thermometer for accuracy.
- Uniquely foldable for easy transportation and space saving storage
- The design-awarded Stokke® Flexi Bath® Newborn Support ensures an optimal ergonomic position and use from birth
- Has a non-slip base and heat sensitive plug
- Age: from 0 ~ to 48 (months)
- Dimensions: (cm/in): 64 x 24 x 34 / 25.2 x 9.4 x 13.4
- Made of Polypropylene (PP) and Thermoplastic Elastomeric (TPE) Both free from PVC, phthalates, heavy metals and other harmful or hazardous materials.
- PP is the hard material that makes up the sides and bottom of the baby bath providing stability. TPE is the soft and flexible material used on the corners and bottom to enable folding of the bathtub.
- The TPE used in Stokke® Flexi Bath™ does not contain softening phthalates. The drain plug in the baby bath is also made of TPE.
- Manufactured in Denmark.
- All materials used in the production of Stokke® Flexi Bath™ and Stokke® Flexi Bath™ Newborn Support are free from heavy metals, phthalates, formaldehyde, BPA, and other harmful substances.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.