Explore Southeast African culture and the Swahili language. This handcrafted Swahili language set features characters in both upper and lower case. Enjoy the colorful illustrations and mud cloth patterns.
Explore Southeast African culture and the Swahili language. This handcrafted Swahili language set features characters in both upper and lower case. Enjoy the colorful illustrations and mud cloth patterns. Feel the two debossed letters on opposing sides of each block. Use the math symbols to add, subtract, multiply, or divide the numbers 0-9.
You'll also find the Uncle Goose Wagon comes in handy for sorting and stacking activities.
- Age: 2 years & up.
- Dimensions: each block is 1 3/4"
- Made of basswood & nontoxic paints.
- These award-winning beautiful wood alphabet blocks aid in the development of fine motor skills, spatial recognition, math, & language skills in kindergarten and preschool aged children.
- The upright edges of these blocks are beveled to eliminate sharp corners & make the blocks more comfortable to hold.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Nontoxic Inks: These toys are made from child-safe materials, including the nontoxic inks. They are tested regularly & always surpass national & international standards on ink safety.
- These blocks are made from basswood which is grown around the Great Lakes. Basswood is ideal for making blocks because it’s light-weight, light-colored, & odor-free.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.