The Bobbin Triple Play Centre, Natural
The Bobbin is a beautifully designed play center that's made from FSC certified wood. The ingenious 3-in-1 design easily converts from a baby play center to a toddler activity table, then to a kid's table.
The Bobbin is a beautifully designed play center that's made from FSC certified wood. The ingenious 3-in-1 design easily converts from a baby play center to a toddler activity table, then to a kid's table. Includes a chalkboard insert.
- Baby Play Center: 23.5" diam. x 19 h
- Toddler Activity Table: 23.5" diam. x 19" h
- Kid's Table Overall: 22" diam. x 17.5" h
- Kid's Table Top: 19.5" diam.
- The maximum weight is 25 pounds and maximum height is 32 inches.
- Made of FSC certified wood, GREENGUARD certified finishes, with a leather seat.
- Spins 360˚ to allow your baby to fully access toys while encouraging gross and fine motor skills.
- Platform has 5 adjustable height settings to grow with your little sprout.
- Sits solidly on the floor while the leather seat comfortably supports babies beginning to sit up.
- Clean up in a snap—simply wipe with damp cloth, wipe dry to attach toys.
- Stows neatly with effortless disassembly.
- Furniture returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please see full Terms & Conditions.
- Delivery Surcharge: $40.00
- Manufactured in Canada.
- Only Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified timber is used.
- All finishes have been certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI) to ensure they meet some of the world's most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- The Bobbin conforms to US ASTM F2012 Standards for Stationary Activity Centers and meets or exceeds the safety standards of the Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe—like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.