The Lux Learning Tower
Ahh the kitchen — the heart of the home, and, for families with small children, often the heart of the chaos as well.
Because where there is a parent in the kitchen with a mission – washing dishes, putting away groceries, cooking meals – there is a child making it ‘mission impossible’ by tugging at pants legs, dumping the dog food, or sneaking another string cheese. The solution? A learning tower that gets little ones out from underfoot and up to counter-height where they can see, explore, create, and engage! Whereas most learning towers on the market introduce more problems than they solve thanks to lackluster functionality and mind-boggling bulkiness, the lux learning tower is both beautiful and beautifully practical.
Roam Creative’s patent-pending design combines single-action foldability with a height-adjustable platform — making it intuitive to use today, and as your child or family grows in the years ahead. Getting your child to be your new kitchen helper might sound like a mess that’s waiting to happen, but, in truth, it has a lot of benefits that can foster a healthy relationship — not only when it comes to food but also in terms of family. As well as letting you spend more time bonding with your child, involving them in meal preparation will teach them early on about the importance of making nutritious food choices that they can carry over in their adult life.
Considering the above, allowing your child to become your little kitchen helper as early as their toddler years will positively impact their development as they grow — and this is when foldable Learning Towers for toddlers can come in handy.
Best Kitchen Helper for Toddlers
A collapsible learning tower for toddlers can be the best assistant your new kitchen helper will have when it comes to learning about the exciting ways they can lend a hand to mom and dad in the kitchen. The learning tower is a simple yet durable tool that kids 12 months and up can use to reach high places like the kitchen table, counter, or sink. With a wooden learning tower, you also won’t worry about their safety as it can support the weight of toddlers, allowing you to focus on having fun with them as you do simple kitchen tasks.
With a toddler tower, you can help your child learn about essential life skills, such as:
- Responsibility and Self-Reliance
- Basic Mathematical and Scientific Concepts
- The Importance of Hygiene
As well as teaching your kitchen helper about the joy of meal preparation and cooking, The learning tower offers many other benefits. It’s also an incredibly flexible tool your child can use for all sorts of playtime activities that can help refine their motor skills and bodily coordination. With its foldable safety handlebar, you can also be sure that your child won’t just slide off when going up or down their toddler tower.
- Age: 12 months +
- Dimensions: open:18"w 17"d 36"h; Platform height: 18 inches; Closed: 18'w 7"d 36"h
- Made of Baltic Birch and Poplar wood with all-Natural food grade organic wood coating with no chemicals or toxins
- Available in Single or Double (to accommodate multiple children)
- Platform height adjusts to 14.5 inches or 18 inches
- Sturdy and sleek frame
- CARB compliant Baltic Birch and Poplar wood
- Folded depth of just 6 inches
- Adjustable, lockable safety bar
- Sealed with food-grade oil and wax mixture for easier cleaning
- Artisan-quality craftsmanship
- Made and manufactured in San Diego
- Weight limit: 200 lbs
- Width: 18 inches
- Depth: 17 inches
- Height: 36 inches
- Platform height: 18 inches(upper setting)
- Platform height: 14.5 inches (lower setting)
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Width: 18 inches
- Depth: 6 inches
- Height: 36 inches
- Delivery Surcharge: $30.00
- Manufactured in San Diego, CA, USA