Thinkbaby SPF 50+ Sunscreen
What Makes Think Baby Sunscreen a safer alternative?
- BPA Free
- Organic and mineral based
- Non-Aerosol & Biodegradable
- Reef Safe
- Water Resistant up to 80 minutes
- Paraben free
- Pediatrician-dermatologist tested.
Enjoy the sun with your baby year-round with highly efficacious, gentle ingredients. ThinkBaby Sunscreen has got you (and your baby) covered (literally
- Age: 6+ Months.
- Dimensions: 3 oz.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens come in a tube made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. Each tube is marked with an expiration date.
Note: The base formulations of our sunscreens are identical. We set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible.
Compare your sunscreen's "safe" ingredients to ours. The best way is to check out The Environmental Working Group's database Skin Deep: EWG.org/SkinDeep
The ratings for each ingredient are listed separately below.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED METHYL ABIETATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, HYALURONIC ACID
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and for anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are a physical sunscreen, meaning it works immediately upon application. It will maintain its SPF after 80 minutes of water immersion. The Environmental Working Group and the FDA recommend reapplying sunscreen every two hours.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for sensitive skin. We recommend testing on a small area of the body to ensure that you don't have any sensitivities. Sunscreens that claim to be hypo-allergenic are nothing more than marketing hype in our opinion. As the population's exposure to chemicals has risen, there has been a direct correlation to things that people become allergic to. Simply google environmental exposure and allergies to view some of this research.
Tips for Application
Thinkbaby and Thinksport formula applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise, you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen. Keep in mind that physical sunscreens work by reflecting sunlight.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, dioxane, or animal products.
- Thinksport is rated 1 by The Environmental Working Group's database Skin Deep.
- Each Ingredient's Skin Deep Rating (Skin Deep ratings can change): Purified Water (0), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (0), Capric Caprylic Triglycerides(0), Sorbitan Stearate (Coconut Based) (1), Pine Wood Resin (0), Vegetable Glycerin (0), Cetyl Dimethicone (0), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (0), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) (0), Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil (0), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (0), Tocopherols (Vitamin E) (1), Olive Oil (0), Raspberry Seed Oil (0), Cranberry Seed Oil (0), Hyaluronic Acid (Made From Vegetable) (0), Currant (0), Citrus Paradisi (0), Iron Oxide (2).