Children will enjoy learning to tie their own shoes with this Tie-Up Shoe that teaches children how to lace and tie, developing fine motor skills and dexterity of fingers while lacing. With some help from parents, children will learn how to thread laces in and out and create bows!
Toys inspire children's imagination and help them to develop physically and intellectually. Babies can spend hours playing with (and chewing and sucking on!) their toys. Make sure you choose toys that are safe by investing in wood toys colored with natural dyes or organic plush toys instead of the usual plastic that clutters your home. If you must buy plastic, look for it to be BPA free, PVC free, and phthalate free. For more on the benefits of choosing an organic or wooden toy, see our Healthy Baby Guides.
To learn about our visit to the factory where this toy was made, click here.
- Age: 3 years+
- Dimensions: 3.7" L x 3" W x 3.7" H
- Made of natural rubber wood and water based non-toxic paints
- Manufactured in Thailand.
- All PlanToys are made from natural rubber wood trees, which are only cut down after they stop producing latex. They are assembled using a certified E-Zero formaldehyde-free glue in place of traditional toxic wood glue. Organic color pigments and water-based dyes are used—there are no chemical dyes containing lead or any other heavy metals. Read about our visit to this carbon-neutral company.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.