Dutch ABC Blocks
Allow 1 week prior to shipping
These award- winning alphabet blocks aid in the development of fine motor skills, spatial recognition, math, and language skills in kindergarten and pre-school aged children.
Only 1 left
//= /* @escapeNotVerified */ $alias ?>//= /* @escapeNotVerified */ $alias ?> //= /* @escapeNotVerified */ $alias ?>//= /* @escapeNotVerified */ $alias ?> //= /* @escapeNotVerified */ $label ?> //= /* @escapeNotVerified */ $alias ?>
Expand your knowledge of Holland and the Netherlands with this 28-block Dutch language set. Enjoy the embossed tulip filigree that surrounds two capital letters on each block. Two other sides feature one number and one animal paired with their Dutch translations, while the two other sides have two more handcrafted capital letters providing four complete alphabets.
- Age: 2 years & up.
- Dimensions: each block is 1 3/4"
- Made of basswood & nontoxic paints.
- These award-winning beautiful wood alphabet blocks aid in the development of fine motor skills, spatial recognition, math, & language skills in kindergarten and preschool aged children.
- The upright edges of these blocks are beveled to eliminate sharp corners & make the blocks more comfortable to hold.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Nontoxic Inks: These toys are made from child-safe materials, including the nontoxic inks. They are tested regularly & always surpass national & international standards on ink safety.
- These blocks are made from basswood which is grown around the Great Lakes. Basswood is ideal for making blocks because it’s light-weight, light-colored, & odor-free.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.
Get Educated - Relevant Articles