Twin Wool Comforter
Please allow 1-2 weeks prior to shipping.
Temperature regulating, breathable, and soft, this organic comforter will keep your toddler comfy and cozy, insuring a great night's sleep.
A lightweight comforter that feels as soft as it looks! Temperature regulating and breathable, this organic comforter will keep your toddler comfy and cozy, insuring a great night's sleep.
- Dimensions: fits a twin size mattress
- Made of organic cotton sateen & wool fill.
- Choose from three different temperature weights.
- Cool Comfort - Best suited for: a person who tends to run warm or hot in body temperature, a hot climate such as Florida or Southern California, or to be used in climates with mild winters where you can use this comforter in combination with other favorite blankets.
- Perfect Comfort - Most people choose this comforter weight. This weight is fine for partner sleeping, can be used year round in most climates and is a great all-purpose comforter weight. You may want to add an extra blanket in the heart of winter if needed.
- Extra Warmth - This temperature weight is best suited for those who tend to run cold or get chilled easily. Great for people who sleep by themselves and tend to like a lot of covers.
- Each comforter is handmade using organic cotton sateen fabric. The inside is filled with Premium Eco-Wool™ sourced from a Sustainable Wool Program using west coast US wool. Hand-stitching on the entire perimeter and tufting the middle keeps the wool in place and enables washing.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Green America Gold Certified Business.
- IAOS certified organic cotton.
- Premium Eco-Wool.
- Wool mill is Oregon Tilth Certified.
- Babies spend up to 16 hours a day in their cribs. Because we don’t want harsh chemicals in contact with your baby’s sensitive skin, all our bedding is made of soft, organic cotton and use only non-toxic dyes. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Bedding.