BELLY BANDIT® Viscose from Bamboo Belly Wrap, Natural
This postpartum compression band by Belly Bandit is inspired and designed to help reduce tummy, waist and hips post-pregnancy while providing all day comfort.
Only %1 left
Viscose from Bamboo Belly Wrap
Over a decade ago, Belly Bandit introduced their doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and your support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. They were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today's moms.
- Their world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery – because when you deliver, so do they!
- *Belly Bandit® is the premiere FDA Registered Medical Device brand in Maternity Support Products and Postpartum Belly Wraps and Corsets.
- The International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics has found that abdominal binders can be an effective, simple, non‐pharmacological option of relieving pain and distress after a Cesarean delivery.
Their Power Compress Core™ applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Soft viscose from bamboo is ultra-comfortable on your skin, and gentle on a recovering C-section incision
- Made of 100% bamboo.
How To Measure Your Belly:
- Measure around your belly at the largest part, which is usually around the belly button. If you’re unsure, size down and buy an extender to give you flexibility!
- The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
- Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That's ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
WHEN TO WEAR:
- Belly Bandit recommends wearing your Belly Wrap post-delivery as soon as you are comfortable, for a minimum of 6-10 weeks. However, many women find wrapping to be effective long after this initial period. If you're breastfeeding, the hormone relaxin may stay in your system longer, giving you even more time to benefit from postpartum compression. Some cultures bind up to a year post-delivery!
- For both c-section and vaginal deliveries please check with your healthcare provider for guidance based on your individual delivery especially if you’re
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Product Height 9"
- Product Adjustability Up to 9" Velcro® closure adjustability
- Covered in ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- Features Belly Bandits exclusive, latex-free Power Compress Core™
- Up to 9" of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.
We found other products you might like!
Get Educated - Relevant Articles