Washable Play Rug, Veggie Garden
Gardening fun on a rug! The Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals collection is a family collaboration by Lorena and both her daughters that revolves around the concept of vegetable gardening. This piece is much more than a simple rug—it is a play mat that conceals small pockets in which to "plant" fabric vegetables. Now kids can play gardening indoors without all the mess! Parents will love seeing how it keeps the kids busy playing indoors, while being a neutral and elegant piece of decor for children's rooms that little ones can grow along with.
- Dimensions: 4 x 5
- Made of 97% cotton, 3% other fibre. Base: recycled cotton
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PRACTICAL. The flexible cotton canvas backing makes the rug lightweight. Easy to fold, store, or put to wash. We recommend using an anti-slip underlay to keep the rug in place.
- ARTISANALLY HANDCRAFTED ONE BY ONE IN INDIA. Each piece is one of a kind, which may cause very slight variations from one to another.
- NON-TOXIC DYES. Color shades may vary slightly, especially if the fiber is undyed.
- SAFE. This product is non-toxic and complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- COLORS: Natural, Orange, Dark green, Green, Ash rose, Ivory
A Lorena Canals rug is for life, to make it last longer, they recommend that you follow these wash and care tips:
Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Delivery Surcharge: $25.00
- Manufactured in India