Washable Rug, Vintage Map
The world, at your feet! The world map is one of Lorena Canal's favorite themes, revisited in this vintage-colored, plush, washable cotton rug. Kids can now learn about the continents and surf the world with imaginative play, whether with tiny toes or their little stuffed animals, dolls, or dinosaurs. The perfect excuse to brush up their geography!
- Dimensions: 4' 7'' x 6' 7''
- Made of 97% COTTON 3% OTHER FIBRE - BASE: RECYCLED COTTON CARTON BOX NET WEIGHT 20,00 KG
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Delivery Surcharge: $25.00
- Manufactured in India