Naturepedic Waterproof Mattress Pad for Stokke Sleepi
The ultra-thin waterproof membrane in the center features DrySleep™ technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while still allowing the fabric to “breathe.”
The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Waterproof Protector Pad features two layers of luxurious organic cotton flannel with an ultra-thin waterproof membrane in the center for an absorptive and comfortable sleep environment. This pad makes an excellent choice for parents seeking to remove potentially harmful chemicals from their child's sleeping environment.
- Dimensions: 28 x 52
- Made of organic cotton with waterproof membrane
- Two layers of certified organic cotton fabric - flannel on top and muslin on bottom.
- Organic Cotton is an ideal material that is both natural and renewable.
- It provides an alternative to synthetic fibers and wool for those with allergenic concerns.
- Highly absorptive and extra soft.
- Helps reduce uneven temperatures, sweating, and clamminess.
- Allergy-friendly design, free from harmful chemicals.
- Waterproof barrier is impenetrable to bed bugs, dust mites and other allergens.
- No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- Flat pad design Increases versatility and is held in place by sheet.
- Machine wash & dry.
- Model Number PK63W
- Manufactured in the USA
- Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic bedding manufacturer and has earned the trust of parents and doctors across the country.
- Naturepedic also meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions.
- A specially formulated GOTS-approved polyurethane layer that is proven to not leach harmful chemicals is used between layers of cotton as a waterproof barrier.
- It is made from the same grade material as is required for food contact applications. It also meets the highest standards for medical device biocompatibility (USP Class VI).
- Does not contain any fire retardants or antimicrobial treatments and is free of vinyl/PVC, phthalates and latex.
- Easily passes the GREENGUARD “Gold" certification standards for chemical emissions.