Off-White Long Sleeve Lap Shoulder Bodysuit by Under the Nile
A layering essential, this solid basic off-white long sleeve baby bodysuit is the perfect one piece, with a functional lap shoulder design and bottom snap opening for easy changes.
Only %1 left
Long Sleeve Lap Shoulder Bodysuit by Under the Nile Off-White
The perfect stand alone piece or layering essential, this basic long sleeve baby bodysuit is the perfect one piece, with a functional lap shoulder design and bottom snap opening for easy changes. Made of butter soft organic Egyptian cotton, this baby bodysuit is gentle on baby's skin and the environment. Under the Nile’s collection of solid basic Essentials are designed to coordinate with any outfit and is a timeless basic for every newborn baby.
* Lap shoulder design and bottom snap opening for easy changing
* Under the Nile fits all of their baby garments with cloth diapers, leaving a little extra room for your baby to grow into.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Warm iron as needed
- Shrinkage rate of 6% - because all of our products are free of chemical finishes, we accommodate for shrinkage with a little extra room.
- Please do not tumble dry if you wish to avoid shrinkage.
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- GOTS CERTIFIED
- Manufactured in Egypt
- Clothing is in constant contact with your baby’s skin, so it’s important to choose items made from organic, natural fabrics with non-toxic dyes. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Clothing.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.
We found other products you might like!
Get Educated - Relevant Articles