Welcome, we’re glad you’re here.
At Sprout, our mission—and our passion—is to help make your home the healthiest and happiest place it can be for your child to live and grow. That’s why we meticulously evaluate every product we carry—clothing, toys, baby care, bedding, and nursery items—to ensure it’s free from anything that might harm your baby.
We also care a lot about style, craft, and comfort, so you’ll find that our extensive selection is as beautiful as it is healthy.
We created Sprout to be a trusted place of fun and comfort for you and your new family.
Why Sprout? Why is "Sprout Approved" Important?
• Asthma has more than doubled in frequency since 1980.
• Currently, 1 of every 6 American children has a developmental disorder such as ADHD, autism, or dyslexia.
• 1 in every 110 American children born today is diagnosed with autism.
• Childhood leukemia and brain cancer have increased sharply in incidence. Between 1975 and 2004, primary brain cancer increased by nearly 40% and leukemia by over 60% among children 14 years and younger. Cancer is now the second leading cause of death in childhood in the US, exceeded only by deaths from injury.
• Childhood obesity has more than doubled in the past ten years, and type 2 diabetes, previously unknown among children, has become epidemic.
• Girls get their first periods today, on average, a few months earlier than girls did 40 years ago, and they develop breasts one to two years earlier.
• Between 1973 and 1998, breast cancer incidence rates in the United States increased by more than 40 percent. Today, a woman’s lifetime risk of breast cancer is 1 in 8.
• Scientific evidence is strong and continuing to build that hazardous exposures in the modern environment are important causes of these diseases.