Mill Valley, CA 94941
Open for two customers at a time:
Wednesday – Saturday, 10am – 5pm
Sunday, 12pm – 5pm
Please email: Whitney@sproutsanfrancisco.com to make an appointment at additional times to review gear or create a registry.
Here are the steps we’re taking to keep our customers and employees safe:
- Complying with all state and local guidelines around reopening.
- Two customers (or small groups of family members) will be allowed inside the store at a time. Customers can call also call ahead to pick up items at the door.
- No customer will be helped who is not wearing a face mask covering their mouth and nose.
- Employees will not handle a customer’s credit card, and credit card machines and pens will be wiped with alcohol or disinfectant before and after every use.
- Stores will request that customers pay with credit card or Apple Pay as opposed to cash.
- All employees will be wearing face masks.
- Any employee feeling ill or experiencing symptoms will be required to stay home from work until symptoms subside and/or they’ve been cleared by a doctor to return to work. Employees will be paid for their sick leave, thus will not be incentivized to come to work sick.
- Employees will be washing hands frequently throughout the day and sanitizing between each customer interaction.
- We will be accepting returns of unused or unopened items at the retail locations open for curbside, but returns will be held for 3 days before being made available for resale.
In order to put together an order in advance, please call the store or email Whitney@sproutsanfrancisco.com
Sprout Mill Valley Events
View all event descriptions. (If the calendar doesn’t load right away, please refresh the page.)
March 28, 2022
Want to be the first to learn about new classes and events? Sign up for our newsletter, and select your nearest Sprout location(s)!
Baby Sign Language
Introductory Workshop – Learn basic baby signs that are based on American Sign Language. For parents with hearing babies who range in age from birth to 18 months. You will learn about the latest research and how to teach your baby to sign. Fun activities and songs show you how to integrate more than 20 basic signs into your everyday routines.
Playgroups Zoom & Boom – These six-week playgroups offer fun opportunities for you to build your signing vocabulary with themes like Mealtime, Colors, and more. Two different playgroup series are offered. One is called Playgroup Zoom and the other is called Playgroup Boom. You can start with either Zoom or Boom.
Visit Happy Baby Signs for more information.
Dance with Miss Anna
Hip Hop (3yr-5yr) – A high energy hip-hop/jazz class where children learn stretches, basic dance technique and choreographed dance routines to fun, kid-friendly music. This one hour class is a DROP-OFF class for children ages 3 to 5 yrs old. Classes are offered on a drop-in basis. There is a DANCE SHOW in the last 10 minutes of each class.
Toddler Ballet (18months-5yrs)
A precious and imaginative ballet class to enjoy with your little dancer as they are introduced to the basic fundamentals of ballet. This one hour class is for children ages 18 months up to 5 years old. One participating adult is required for each child age 2 and under. Classes are offered on a drop-in basis.
Little Folkies Music Class
A folk music class for children ages 0-5 and their grown-ups. The classes are mixed ages with babies, toddlers, preschoolers, parents, grandparents, and caregivers singing together like one big family! After the first few weeks the students gets more and more comfortable and familiar with the music and by the end of the semester everyone is singing along and doing the movement to the songs. Even the little ones join in and although some may be shy in class they’ll usually sing the songs like nobody’s watching in the comfort of their home. The sound of everyone’s voices ringing together and the sweet, gentle and simple songs with lyrics easy enough for baby and grandma to sing along to is soothing to the child and creates positive early musical memories for them which they’ll carry with them throughout their life. Music is at the core of every human being, and we believe that all children should experience genuine, heartfelt, acoustic music making which will increase their musical confidence and give them a healthy relationship to music right from the start.
McMoyler Method Parent Prep Series by Kinspace
Please Note: This class is held off-site. For dates, locations, and registration visit www.KinspaceFamily.com/Parent-Prep/
Kinspace and Sprout San Francisco are exclusively offering McMoyler Method™ prenatal classes, providing expectant parents with all current best practices and options for any type of birth. A series that’s tailor made for busy, expectant parents.
During the short course, we unpack the essentials including childbirth, newborn care, breastfeeding, and infant CPR. McMoyler Method™ is a fun, partner-focused, and fact-based approach to childbirth education. At the end of our series you and your partner will be informed, empowered, and prepared to cope with pain, communicate with your healthcare team, and make choices that are right for you, your baby, and your family. Class size is limited to promote community and allow lots of time for individualized attention. Learn more.
Get expert advice and personal assistance while you start your baby registry! Our staff will guide you through each category and answer all your questions. We’re here to help make sure your list covers everything, as well as help you steer clear of unnecessary items. At this event, you’ll enjoy:
- Exclusive store access.
- Special one-time 20% discount off your entire purchase during the event.
- Complimentary gift bag.
- Meet local expecting parents.