Shape & Sort it Out
Shape sorting is fun for toddlers and helps them develop gross motor skills and recognition of shapes and colors.
Any toddler's favorite toy, the Shape & Sort it Out has the look of an old fashioned family heirloom and teaches children color and shape recognition. The removable lid has three openings in different shapes to accommodate the painted wood blocks.
- Age: 12+ months.
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 6.1" x 4.3"
- Made of natural rubber wood with water-based paints.
- Includes two red cylinders, two blue cubes, and two green pyramids.
- In addition to color and shape recognition, this toy helps toddlers develop hand-eye coordination and learn matching skills by discovering that the square shape fits in the square hole (and it works the same way every time!).
- The small blocks can also be used for stacking and beginning patterning activities, and the box and blocks could also be combined with other blocks for open-ended play.
- Manufactured in Thailand.
- All PlanToys are made from natural rubber wood trees, which are only cut down after they stop producing latex. They are assembled using a certified E-Zero formaldehyde-free glue in place of traditional toxic wood glue. Organic color pigments and water-based dyes are used—there are no chemical dyes containing lead or any other heavy metals. Read about our visit to this carbon-neutral company.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.