- Help with Online Ordering
- Furniture Orders - Terms & Conditions
- Special Order Items (Lead Time)
- Shipping - Domestic
- Shipping - International
- Order Status
- Special Offers
- Wish List
- Website Terms & Conditions
Help with Online Ordering
- Need help with your online order? Give us a call at (877) 388-9205 or email us at [email protected].
Furniture Orders - Terms & Conditions
- All furniture sales are final with the exception of pieces that arrive damaged or broken, which will be replaced. Please inspect these items immediately and contact us to arrange a return of a damaged or broken item. In some instances a furniture return may be possible, but will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please see Returns for more details.
Special Order Items (Lead Time)
- Any product listed as a Special Order Item has a Lead Time. The Lead Time is the time it takes for the item to leave the manufacturer and does not include transit time. Please note that lead times are estimates only and Sprout cannot guarantee that the manufacturer will ship the item within their quoted lead time.
Shipping - Domestic
- All orders received by 10am PST will be shipped out within the following 1-2 business days according to the method chosen at checkout.
- We offer FREE Standard Shipping on orders over $150, in the contiguous United States only.
- Unfortunately, we do not currently ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- UPS Ground/SurePost, is used for Standard Shipping and is calculated at checkout on orders under $150.
- Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge.
- A Special Delivery Fee may apply to heavy items, rates are listed on the individual product's page.
- Where stated, threshold delivery may be included. This means that products will be delivered inside your front door, but no packaging will be removed and no assembly is included.
- White Glove Delivery is included where stated, or can be purchased as an add-on to select items. White Glove Delivery includes delivery into your home, assembly in the room of your choosing, and removal of all packaging.
Shipping - International
- Unfortunately, we do not currently offer International Shipping.
- Non-sale merchandise in unused, unwashed, and unworn condition may be returned with your packing slip up to 30 days from the purchase date for full refund (less shipping costs). Gear such as strollers and car seats must be in its orginial, intact packaging. If you would like a pre-paid UPS shipping label emailed to you, please request one from [email protected]
sproutsanfrancisco.com, the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- After 30 days, we can issue a store credit.
- Non-sale merchandise in new or unused condition returned without a packing slip shall be accepted at our discretion. If you no longer have your packing slip, please email us at [email protected] to obtain authorization.
- All furniture, rugs, and items marked as special order are final sale with the exception of pieces that arrive damaged or broken. Please inspect these items immediately and contact us to arrange return.
In some instances furniture, rugs, and special order items may be returnable, subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All purchases of sale items and personal care are final.
- For safety concerns, Car Seats are not eligible for return unless unused and the original packaging is unopened.
- Mail-In Returns:
- Repack the item in its original box.
- Write "return" at the bottom of the duplicate packing slip provided in your shipment and include it with the items you are returning.
If you would like a pre-paid UPS shipping label emailed to you, please request one from [email protected]
sproutsanfrancisco.com, the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- Mail your return with the appropriate postage to:
- Sprout San Francisco Returns
2720 S. West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Please email ord[email protected]
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number at the email address provided at checkout. For any order related inquires, email us at [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.
1st Order: Sign up for our newsletter anytime here through the link in the website footer and get 10% off your first order! Don't forget to customize your preferences to find out about local classes and events like story time, dance, or music. You'll also receive exclusive offers, birthday surprises, & more.This discount is exclusive to orders placed on the Sprout San Francisco website and is not redeemable in stores.
Registry Close Out: Didn't get everything you wanted at your event? We offer a 10% discount when you close out your registry within 6 months after your event date (based on the date you provided when your registry was built). Email us at [email protected] for a personalized close out discount code when closing out your registry online.
. Email us [email protected] for assistance.
In-Store Only Offer: Get 20% off an organic mattress, when you buy your crib or bed with us.
Website Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Rules & Conduct
The Website (including without limitation, any content, documents or other information made available via the Website) is provided only for your personal, non-commercial use. Any unauthorized use of the Website is expressly prohibited.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to (a) take any action or (b) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data or other information) using any communications service or other service available on or through the Website, that:
~ infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party;
~ constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
~ imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Sprout San Francisco's computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or otherwise;
~ contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of Sprout San Francisco or any third party; or
~ harvests or collects any information from the Website; or
~ impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Sprout San Francisco.
Sprout San Francisco may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your access to the Website should your conduct fail to conform strictly with any provision of this section.
Sprout San Francisco has no obligation to monitor the Website or any use thereof. However, Sprout San Francisco reserves the right at all times and without notice to monitor, review, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental (including law enforcement) request.
Third Party Websites
You agree that all content and materials made available by Sprout San Francisco at the Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Sprout San Francisco in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or content at this Website for your internal business purposes; provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from Sprout San Francisco is prohibited.
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE (THE CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY, AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE CONTENT IS TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; (B) THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (C) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (D) THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (E) THE RESULTS OF USING THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY (OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), FOR ANY (A) MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, (B) LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY, GOODS OR SERVICES, OR (C) DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sprout San Francisco, its affiliates and their employees, contractors, officers, directors and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the Website. Sprout San Francisco reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with Sprout San Francisco in asserting any available defenses.
Sprout San Francisco makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing the Website is prohibited from territories where such Content is illegal. If you access the Website from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Integration & Severability
Copyright & Trademark Notices
Sprout Children Online, LLC (Sprout San Francisco) considers the privacy and security of user information an integral component of the services offered at our website, sproutsanfrancisco.com. The following information explains how Sprout San Francisco collects and uses information obtained from users in connection with services available at the Site.
What this Policy Covers
Personal Information Collected & How We Use It
In order to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience, we collect personal information of several types from our customers. Please note that our site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or provide to us in any other way. Sprout San Francisco uses the information you provide to us in order to improve the quality of the Site and Services, in certain instances, provide you with customized content according to your preferences, fulfill your requests for Sprout San Francisco’s products or services, and send you information about Sprout San Francisco and its products and services.
At your election you may choose to stop receiving future electronic communications from Sprout San Francisco and/or our partners by replying to an email with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line or by emailing [email protected].
Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, our Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
(b) Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
(d) Log Files. When you visit the Site, web servers collect information "traffic data" (such as, for example, time and date, the address of the website from which you entered the Site) about your visit, which is stored as anonymous, aggregate data. Collecting such data may entail the use of IP addresses or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. Sprout San Francisco uses "traffic data" to help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer the Site. Your IP address is not linked to personally identifiable information, but is used to gather broad demographic data and to monitor statistics to improve the Service. Sprout San Francisco may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with its server. IP addresses are also used to provide an audit trail in the case of any attempted illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Sharing of Information
We will not share your personal information with other individuals or non-affiliated companies except in the following circumstances:
Consent: Sprout San Francisco may disclose or share information with our Sprout San Francisco Partners when you have provided consent to do so.
Business Transfers: Sprout San Francisco may transfer personally identifiable information to any successor to all or substantially all of its business or assets.
Aggregation: Sprout San Francisco may share aggregated usage and demographic information collected via our Site. However, no personally identifiable information will be included in these aggregations.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service.
Our Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions we process. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online. Information collected by Sprout San Francisco is stored in secure operating environments that are not made generally available to the public. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Sprout San Francisco cannot ensure the security of any information you provide, and you do so at your own risk. Once Sprout San Francisco receives your transmission, we will make reasonable efforts and comply with industry practices to ensure its security on its systems.
Third Party Sites
This site may permit you to link to other websites on the Internet, and other websites may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under Sprout San Francisco’s control. The privacy and security practices of websites linked to or from the Site are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and Sprout San Francisco is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
Sprout San Francisco reserves the right to change or update this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a notice at the Site. Information collected by the Service is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use. Last updated October 29, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or your dealings at this Site, please contact Sprout San Francisco at [email protected].