- Our Criteria for everything we sell:
- 1 ~ It is made of natural materials and organic when possible.
- 2 ~ It can’t have any toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, BPS, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, and formaldehyde—and many you haven’t heard of yet).
- 3 ~ We’ve tried it ourselves, and loved it.
- 4 ~ We think it’s cute and stylish enough for modern moms & dads.
Additional Criteria by Category
Clothing ~ We pick items that use organic, natural fabrics, so there won't be any pesticides or toxic dyes.
Furniture ~ Our collection is selected to promote healthy indoor air quality. No added formaldehyde, very low-VOCs (often GREENGUARD certified), no toxic glues—no off-gassing.
Mattresses & Bedding ~ Must be made from natural and organic fibers, free from flame retardants and pesticides.
Feeding ~ We want your little ones to eat only what you give them—not chemicals that can leach into food from tableware. That means teething, nursing, and feeding supplies must not contain any bisphenols (like BPA and BPS), phthalates, or any other toxins.
Personal Care & Household Cleaners ~ We select products that have plant-based ingredients and are organic whenever possible. They must be free of phthalates, parabens, dyes, and perfumes.
Gear ~ To be part of our collection, the products cannot contain toxic flame retardant chemicals. Where flame retardants are mandated by law (in most car seats), they must be from a class that is not harmful. Tris and other brominated or halogenated flame retardants must not be used on the product.