Lifefactory 4-ounce Glass Bottle, Pink
Glass baby bottle with silicone sleeve to prevent breaks, free of toxins including BPA, phthalates, PVC, lead, and latex.
Made of the highest quality thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass, the Lifefactory Glass Bottle transitions safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeve provides a good gripping surface for little hands and protects against the occasional drop.
- Age: Newborn+.
- Dimensions: 4 oz
- Made of borosilicate glass and medical grade silicone.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage.
- While very durable, these bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable.
- As baby grows extend the life of your bottle using Sippy Caps (sold separately).
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple.
- Compatible with most major breast pumps.
- All materials are FDA approved.
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired).
- Manufactured in France (glass & silicone nipple); cap & silicone sleeve made in the USA. Assembled in the USA.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalate, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Sprout helps you keep your little one’s meals full of the goodness you put into them, and nothing else. We won’t sell anything that contains BPA, BPS, phthalates, or any other toxic chemicals that could leach into their food. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Bottles & Food Storage.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.