Baby's First Book, Blue Bunting
This best-selling, Baby's First Book, is a favorite album for recording the loving sentiments of baby's first year. Designed for the modern nursery, it's sure to become a treasured family keepsake.
Inside you'll find 24 pages containing fill-in prompts such as Before You Were Born, How Mom and Dad Met, The Big Day, Our Family Tree, How We Picked Your Name, Baby's World and dozens more. The Memories page includes a vellum envelope to capture clippings from baby's first haircut and other sweet mementos. There are plenty of pages for photographs, baby's firsts and pages to record the height and weight of your precious little one.
- Dimensions: Book Size: 11h x 10w/ Page Count: 24 Printed Pages/ Page Size: 9.5h x 9.25w
- Heavy weight white paper pages
- Hand sewn with coordinating ribbon
- Acid-free and archival
- Handmade in Rag and Bone’s Rhode Island Binder
- Mom & Dad pages include milestones from the first year of parenthood beginning with About Mom & Dad, Before You Were Born and preparing for the big day through first birthday.
- Mom & Mom / Dad & Dad pages include prompts for same-sex parents and include pages such as The Story Of Our Path To You, Getting Ready and How We Prepared For Your Arrival.
- Mom & Me pages include prompts which reflect the joys of single parenting including pages such as The Story of My Path To You, Starting Our Journey Together, Special People In Our Lives, and more.
- Adoption pages include prompts which reflect the unique journey of adoptive parents including The Story of Our Path To You, Why We Chose to Adopt, Special People In Our Lives, a blank family tree suitable for all families, and more. The book does not include references to mom or dad - just "us" and "we" - and is appropriate for Moms & Dads, two Moms or two Dads.
*Add A Gift Box: Gift boxes feature Rag and Bone Bindery's logo stamped in gold foil on a chocolate colored, two-piece box perfectly sized to hold any one of their Baby's First Books.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.