Earth Mama Angel Baby Calendula Baby Oil
Infant massage has a way of nurturing both massagee and massager! Comforting, effective, cruelty-free Calendula Baby Oil helps add silky softness to your loving, gentle touch. And that post-massage skin-to-skin cuddle will be extra moisturizing! Something else that might need some moisturizing? The top of baby’s head, if it’s dry and scaly. While it looks uncomfortable, babies don’t care — but it’s nearly impossible not to fixate on it. Especially during a 2am feeding sesh. Calendula-infused grape seed baby oil blend moisturizes dry skin and scalp, with virtually no scent and without artificial fragrance or nut oils. Because baby skin comes out wholesome - let’s keep it that way!
A QUICK HOW-TO:
Using a light touch and gentle strokes, massage into baby’s back, legs, torso, toes, arms, neck... and onto your baby’s scalp (just lube it and leave it!). Moisturizing for after bath. Also? Adults can use it after showering or shaving too!
- Dimensions: 4 oz
- Made of Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract* *Organic
- Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Organic Chamomile) flower Extract, Calendula officinalis (Organic Calendula) flower Extract.
- NO petroleum, mineral oil, parabens or artificial fragrance
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- So safe, hospitals use it for infant massage on NICU babies!
- Calendula Baby Oil can be used to make DIY homemade baby wipes too!
- Manufactured in the USA