Naturepedic Organic Mattress for Stokke Sleepi Crib
Allow 1-2 weeks prior to shipping. Not eligible for expedited shipping
Designed for the Stokke Sleepi Crib, an excellent choice for parents seeking to remove potentially harmful chemicals from their baby's nursery.
The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Oval Crib Mattress is designed for use with the Stokke Sleepi Crib. Made of organic cotton fabric and filling combined with a wipe-clean waterproof surface so pure it meets food contact standards. Naturepedic is a GOTS-certified organic mattress manufacturer and is certified by GREENGUARD® to meet their strict standards for eliminating chemical emissions, making this an excellent choice for parents seeking to remove potentially harmful chemicals from their baby's nursery.
- Made of certified organic cotton fabric & filling.
- Wipe clean waterproof surface made of food-grade polyethylene from non-GMO sugarcane. Provides the ultimate stain resistant waterproof surface and a safer alternative to vinyl/PVC.
- Certified organic cotton fabric & filling: Organic Cotton is an ideal material that is both natural and renewable. It is a healthier alternative to chemically treated foams and allergy-prone latex.
- Air-Core™ technology for structural support: Made from 100% food-grade polyethylene, Air-Core is a network of closed cell air pockets that provide a firm and comfortable base without polyurethane foam or the allergenic concerns of latex.
- Allergy-friendly design free from harmful chemicals: No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- Delivery Surcharge: $20.00
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Free from harmful chemicals: No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- No Flame Retardant Chemicals - Naturepedic passes all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of any fire retardant chemicals or flame retardant barriers. This is achieved through superior product design, the use of more natural materials like organic cotton fabric, organic cotton batting, and plant-based non-GMO PLA batting.
- No polyurethane foam.
- Naturepedic uses only US grown & certified organic cotton as filling for its mattresses and buys directly from USDA-certified sources. This increases purity, organic reliability, and support for US farmers.
- Naturepedic is a family-owned business located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Workers are skilled Amish craftsmen who take pride in their work, paying special attention to every detail to ensure long-lasting durability.
- All Naturepedic mattresses meet the organic and nontoxic standards of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and/or the Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS).
- The Organic Exchange Certification Program ensures proper tracking of organic material from its source to the finished product. Naturepedic is certified to meet this standard, demonstrating that the organic fiber has been independently verified.
- All Naturepedic products have been validated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Environment Certification Program to meet the UL formaldehyde-free standard.
- Rainforest Alliance has certified Naturepedic for Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) Chain of Custody of natural latex that meets FSC standards.
- An organic mattress is the most important organic item you can buy for your child, because they are free of harsh chemicals that can be inhaled by your little one. When looking for a mattress you should make sure that it is not made with polyurethane foam and that it is free of harmful fire retardants and PVC. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Mattresses, and our article on How to Choose an Organic Mattress.