Naturepedic Waterproof Fitted Mattress Pad, Twin
Organic cotton flannel waterproof mattress pad for twin beds.
Protect your mattress with this highly absorptive organic cotton flannel mattress pad free of vinyl, PVC, phthalates and latex. This mattress pad also reduces uneven temperatures, sweating, and clamminess while providing added breathability and absorption in case of an accident. The waterproof pad eliminates the need to clean the waterproof mattress in the event of an accident (especially convenient).
- Dimensions: fits standard twin mattress (38” x 75”)
- Made of organic cotton flannel
- The DrySleep technology used in waterproofing this mattress pad effectively blocks liquids from passing through the fabric while still allowing the material to “breathe.” This is achieved by allowing a certain amount of water vapor (similar to humidity naturally found in the air) to pass through. This results in less “sweaty backs” and a drier, more comfortable sleep. Vinyl/PVC, latex, and rubber, on the other hand, are comparatively “sweaty” - they block all moisture from passing through, creating a more uncomfortable sleeping environment.
- DrySleep uses a specially formulated polyurethane waterproof barrier made of food-grade polyethylene from non-GMO sugarcane.
- With this organic mattress pad, you never have to worry about harmful chemicals or allergenic materials.
- CARE: Machine Wash & Dry.
- A specially formulated GOTS-approved polyurethane layer that is proven to not leach harmful chemicals is used between layers of cotton as a waterproof barrier.
- It is made from the same grade material as is required for food contact applications. It also meets the highest standards for medical device biocompatibility (USP Class VI).
- Does not contain any fire retardants or antimicrobial treatments and is free of vinyl/PVC, phthalates and latex.
- Easily passes the GREENGUARD “Gold" certification standards for chemical emissions.