Naturepedic Organic Waterproof Mattress Protector Pad
Protect your child's mattress and keep things hygienic with a certified organic waterproof pad. Made with two layers of soft organic cotton jersey on top and bottom and an ultra-thin waterproof barrier in the center, the pad easily stretches to conform and maintain the comfort of the mattress. Features DrySleep™ technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while allowing some water vapor to escape. This helps reduce sweating and clamminess and provides a more comfortable sleep while offering complete waterproof protection. Also blocks dust-mites and other allergens. Eliminates questionable waterproofing materials like vinyl/PVC, phthalates, perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) and butane rubber. Versatile design has an organic cotton skirt and full elastic perimeter. Machine wash & dry.
- Dimensions: fits standard twin mattress (38” x 75”)
- Made of organic cotton flannel
- DrySleep uses a specially formulated GOTS-approved polyurethane waterproof barrier made of food-grade polyethylene from non-GMO sugarcane.
- With this organic mattress pad, you never have to worry about harmful chemicals or allergenic materials.
- CARE: Machine Wash & Dry.
- Manufactured in U.S.A. with domestic and imported fabric and components
- A specially formulated GOTS-approved polyurethane layer that is proven to not leach harmful chemicals is used between layers of cotton as a waterproof barrier.
- It is made from the same grade material as is required for food contact applications. It also meets the highest standards for medical device biocompatibility (USP Class VI).
- Does not contain any fire retardants or antimicrobial treatments and is free of vinyl/PVC, phthalates and latex.
- Easily passes the GREENGUARD “Gold" certification standards for chemical emissions.