Woombie Organic Linen Lightweight Swaddle
Swaddling has been proven to help babies sleep better, longer & safer. The Woombie swaddle has received over 15 awards for design & innovation and has been nominated as “Moms Favorite Swaddle” for effectiveness and ease of use.
Swaddling has been proven to help babies sleep better, longer & safer. The Woombie swaddle has received over 15 awards for design & innovation and has been nominated as “Moms Favorite Swaddle” for effectiveness and ease of use. The Infant Care Specialists at Woombie do not believe in restricting the arms and hips to establish successful sleep patterns through swaddling. By allowing natural “womb-like” movement to occur during swaddling, baby’s transition from womb to world will be more effective and appreciated by moms and little ones.
- Made of 100 % Organic Cotton
- Ergonomically shaped design allows a more natural approach to swaddling
- Eases transition from Womb to World™
- Easy to use- 1 step swaddle, no origami required
- Will not unravel as a blanket can
- Encourages back sleeping (babies are more likely to maintain on their backs in swaddles)
- Gently cocoons baby’s arms & keeps hands away from face
- Promotes self soothing by allowing baby to hold/touch his hands inside the swaddle
- Hip & shoulder friendly design
- Stretchy but snug swaddling fabric simulates the feeling of being held, touched & cuddled
- Narrowed waistline gently compresses the tummy, providing tummy comfort
- Fabric snuggles & moves “with” baby, mimicking the womb-like environment
- Allows natural arm & leg movement during swaddling while asleep/less restriction
- Lightweight & breathable swaddling fabric helps to promote airflow
- This organic baby sleeper is designed with a two-way zipper, allowing for easy diaper changes at night
- Seamless interior provides more safety & comfort
- Can be used in strollers / swings in arms out position
- Size Guide: 0-3 Months: 5-13 lbs and 3-6 Months: 14-19 lbs
- Made of organic fabrics that are free of pesticides and toxic dyes.
- Clothing is in constant contact with your baby’s skin, so it’s important to choose items made from organic, natural fabrics with nontoxic dyes. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Clothing.