Unfinished Oval Bead Rattle
This wooden baby rattle has all raw hardwood construction. Designed to provide stimulation in touch, sight, sound, and movement for your growing baby, this teether has wooden beads that move up and down when it is shaken.
This wooden baby rattle has all raw (unfinished) hardwood construction. Designed to provide stimulation in touch, sight, sound, and movement for your growing baby, this teether has wooden beads that move up and down when it is shaken.
Toys inspire children's imagination and help them to develop physically and intellectually. Babies can spend hours playing with (and chewing and sucking on!) their toys. Make sure you choose toys that are safe by investing in wood toys colored with natural dyes or organic plush toys instead of the usual plastic that clutters your home. If you must buy plastic, look for it to be BPA free, PVC free, and phthalate free. For more on the benefits of choosing an organic or wooden toy, see our Healthy Baby Guides.
- Age: 3 Years +
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" long and the oval ends measure 1-1/2" by 2-1/2"
- Made of Unfinished hardwood
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.