Classic ABC Blocks
Love these blocks. Teach children to spell, sequence, and stack; sort, build, and match. Four full alphabets, colorful numbers, math symbols, plus a menagerie of hand-crafted animals. Detailed embossing on two sides of each block.
Love these blocks. Teach children to spell, sequence, and stack; sort, build, and match. Four full alphabets, colorful numbers, math symbols, plus a menagerie of hand-crafted animals. Detailed embossing on two sides of each block. Add the matching 28pc or 32 c Wooden Wagon to sort them and pull them in.
These blocks have a simple origin story -- with a surprising twist. In 1983, William Bultman felt shocked and dismayed when he learned no one in the USA seemed to be making wood blocks for children anymore. He began hand-manufacturing classic wood alphabet blocks in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He called his company "Uncle Goose". Today, Bultman's son Pete runs the company his father started.
- Age: 2 Years +
- Dimensions: 28 - 1.75 inch cubes
- Made of sustainable Midwestern basswood, Printed with non-toxic, mouth safe inks
- These award-winning beautiful wood alphabet blocks aid in the development of fine motor skills, spatial recognition, math, & language skills in kindergarten and preschool aged children.
- Two embossed letters on each block. The embossing process gives depth & detail to each block with a carved look.
- The upright edges of these blocks are beveled to eliminate sharp corners & make the blocks more comfortable to hold.
- Matching Wagon can be found here.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Nontoxic Inks: These toys are made from child-safe materials, including the nontoxic inks. They are tested regularly & always surpass national & international standards on ink safety.
- These blocks are made from basswood which is grown around the Great Lakes. Basswood is ideal for making blocks because it’s light-weight, light-colored, & odor-free.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.