Naturepedic Flat Waterproof Crib Mattress Pad (PC62W)
Protect your baby's new mattress and keep things hygienic with a certified organic waterproof pad. Made with two layers of soft organic cotton jersey on top and bottom and an ultra-thin waterproof barrier in the center. Features DrySleep™ technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while allowing some water vapor to escape. This helps reduce sweating and clamminess and provides a more comfortable sleep while offering complete waterproof protection. Eliminates questionable waterproofing materials like vinyl/PVC, phthalates, perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) and butane rubber. Machine wash & dry.
- Dimensions: CRIB FLAT - 28" x 52"
- Made of TOP & BOTTOM FABRIC: Organic cotton jersey WATERPROOFING: GOTS approved polyurethane barrier
- The DrySleep technology used in waterproofing this mattress pad effectively blocks liquids from passing through the fabric while still allowing the material to “breathe.” This is achieved by allowing a certain amount of water vapor (similar to humidity naturally found in the air) to pass through. This results in less “sweaty backs” and a drier, more comfortable sleep. Vinyl/PVC, latex, and rubber, on the other hand, are comparatively “sweaty” - they block all moisture from passing through, creating a more uncomfortable sleeping environment.
- Machine Wash & Dry.
- Manufactured in U.S.A. with domestic and imported fabric and components
- A specially formulated GOTS-approved polyurethane layer that is proven to not leach harmful chemicals is used between layers of cotton as a waterproof barrier.
- It is made from the same grade material as is required for food contact applications. It also meets the highest standards for medical device biocompatibility (USP Class VI).
- Does not contain any fire retardants or antimicrobial treatments and is free of vinyl/PVC, phthalates and latex.
- Easily passes the GREENGUARD “Gold" certification standards for chemical emissions.