Naturepedic Organic Waterproof Changing Pad
This 4-Sided Organic Changing Pad by Naturepedic has a Non-toxic 100% waterproof surface made from sugarcane is the healthiest material ever used on a changing pad. It is truly waterproof and wipes clean with water or mild soap. Layer of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton adds the perfect cushion. The contoured design prevents the baby from rolling.
Purchase a matching changing pad cover here.
- Features a luxurious organic cotton fabric with a clear food-grade waterproof coating made from non-GMO sugarcane.
- Non-allergenic and easy-to-clean.
- Safety buckle helps secure baby while changing and snap screws included to secure the pad to a dresser while at home or unsnap to take it with you.
- Age: Newborn +
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 31.5" x 4".
- Made of organic cotton with a clear 100% polyethylene food-grade waterproof coating.
- Luxurious organic cotton fabric with a clear, 100% polyethylene food-grade waterproof coating.
- Organic cotton filling is pure, natural, & chemical-free.
- Firm support.
- Features Air-Core™, a support layer made from 100% food-grade polyethylene. Air-Core is a network of closed cell air pockets that provide a firm and comfortable base without the concerns of polyurethane foam or latex rubber.
- Allergen friendly and easy-to-clean.
- Safety buckle helps secure baby while changing.
- Snap screws secure to dresser while at home. Unsnap for easy traveling.
- Made in USA with domestic components and imported fabric and components.
- Waterproof Coating is made with 100% polyethylene food grade waterproof surface, an excellent alternative to the vinyl/PVC found in nearly all crib mattresses.
- Polyethylene is an environmentally friendly plastic used throughout the food packaging industry for its purity and nontoxic properties.
- 4-Sided Contoured Model Number CH42
- Manufactured in U.S.A. with domestic and imported fabric and components
- No vinyl, PVC, phthalates, polyurethane foam, or flame retardant chemicals or barriers.
- A specially formulated GOTS-approved polyurethane layer that is proven to not leach harmful chemicals is used as a waterproof barrier.