Naturepedic Verse Organic Mattress
The Verse Organic Kids Mattress features firm support, ideal for your growing child or teen. Multiple layers of thick organic cotton batting provides cushioning over a premium glueless encased coil support system for a comfortable design that promotes airflow to reduce overheating. The quilted surface features wool batting, which provides superior temperature regulation. The Verse is certified organic and is designed without glues, adhesives, flame retardants, or other questionable materials. With its comfortable and supportive design, your big kid will be dreaming in no time at all.
Comfort Level: CUSHION-FIRM
- Comfort Level: CUSHION-FIRM
- Slat spacing under mattress should be no more than 3"
- TWIN 38" x 75" x 9"
- TWIN XL 38" x 80" x 9"
- FULL 53" x 75" x 9"
- QUEEN 60" x 80" x 9"
- Manufactured in USA.
- Free from harmful chemicals: No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- No Flame Retardant Chemicals - Naturepedic passes all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of any fire retardant chemicals or flame retardant barriers. This is achieved through superior product design, the use of more natural materials like organic cotton fabric, organic cotton batting, and plant-based non-GMO PLA batting.
- No polyurethane foam.
- Naturepedic uses only US grown & certified organic cotton as filling for its mattresses and buys directly from USDA-certified sources. This increases purity, organic reliability, and support for US farmers.
- Naturepedic is a family-owned business located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Workers are skilled Amish craftsmen who take pride in their work, paying special attention to every detail to ensure long-lasting durability.
- All Naturepedic mattresses meet the organic and nontoxic standards of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and/or the Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS).
- The Organic Exchange Certification Program ensures proper tracking of organic material from its source to the finished product. Naturepedic is certified to meet this standard, demonstrating that the organic fiber has been independently verified.
- All Naturepedic products have been validated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Environment Certification Program to meet the UL formaldehyde-free standard.
- Rainforest Alliance has certified Naturepedic for Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) Chain of Custody of natural latex that meets FSC standards.
- An organic mattress is the most important organic item you can buy for your child, because they are free of harsh chemicals that can be inhaled by your little one. When looking for a mattress you should make sure that it is not made with polyurethane foam and that it is free of harmful fire retardants and PVC. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Mattresses, and our article on How to Choose an Organic Mattress.