Naturepedic Verse Organic Mattress
This mattress is made at the time of order. Please allow 14 business days prior to shipping.
Designed for kids but strong enough for adults, the Verse is the ultimate organic kids mattress.
Only %1 left
An excellent choice for parents seeking to eliminate potentially harmful chemicals and allergens. The Naturepedic Organic Verse is the natural choice for your child's "big kid bed." This mattress features organic cotton filling and premium encased coils. The wool batting in the quilt helps with temperature regulation. The mattress ships roll-packed.
Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic mattress manufacturer and has earned the trust of parents and doctors across the county. Winner of numerous prestigious endorsements, Naturepedic organic mattresses meet the highest physical, chemical, and allergenic safety awards.
- Organic Cotton fabric + fill
- No harmful chemicals and no flame barriers
- No toxic chemical odors/smells
- Organic wool batting in the quilt
- PLA (derived from non-GMO sugarcane)
- 7" encased (glueless) coils provide a smooth feel and reduced motion transfer
- Ships roll-packed
- GOTS Certified
- Made Safe Certified
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- UL Formaldehyde Free Verified
- No vinyl, phthalates, polyurethane foam, flame retardant chemicals or barriers, formaldehyde, pesticides, GMO’s, glues/adhesives, etc.
- Recommended by Zero Toxics Product Registry, Allergy Kids Foundation, Healthy Child Healthy World, Kids for Saving Earth, Green America, American Sustainable Business Council, Clean Production Action, and more.
- See www.Naturepedic.com/Certifications for more information and Naturepedic safety awards.
- Comfort Level: CUSHION-FIRM
- Slat spacing under mattress should be no more than 3"
- TWIN 38" x 75" x 9"
- TWIN XL 38" x 80" x 9"
- FULL 53" x 75" x 9"
- QUEEN 60" x 80" x 9"
- Manufactured in U.S.A. with domestic and imported fabric and components
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.
Get Educated - Relevant Articles